This audio recording is from a panel that took place at the National College Transition Network’s 2016 Effective Transitions in Education Conference. Panelists discuss the potential that blended, distance, and mobile learning has for impacting our field and more especially how these movements will influence teaching and learning.
- Christopher Bourret, Rhode Island Family Literacy Initiative
- David Rosen, Newsome Associates
- Simona Simpson, Providence Public School District
- Joe Stubblefield, Arizona Department of Education
- Jen Vanek, Project IDEAL at World Education, Inc.